(AID) Angels in Disguise |天使到過人間

***********************************************************

Can I borrow?

Dear all,

May I borrow the puppets in Twisted 成人非童话from you?

Will use them for photo shoots (props) for A-i-D. Don't worry, will have them back to you after shooting. hehe....

the puppets i need are:

婴儿
幼年
少年
青年
老年
(不需要中年)

would like to have them this month. pls sms me so that i could pick up from you. thanks thanks thanks.

sorry, i just couldn't remember who i gave to who lah.... thus blog here.:)


song

3 comments:

wind said...

Of course.
Old Man will love to have his pictures taken again.
Will send him over to studio on Friday.
Thanks for invitation ^^

song 木公 said...

thanks:) i miss old man by the way.... hehe

Beng Tian said...

Do you happen to miss old lady like me?
I'll bring 少年 on Tues.
I'm all packed and waiting to return. Can't wait... can't wait.....