(AID) Angels in Disguise |天使到過人間

***********************************************************

A TOAST to a Giving Friend


says,


I have a friend called xxx-Ruby-xxxx-Fabian-Assam-Gorgeous-xxx-Robocob-xxxx-don't no what.

In short, I'll call her Ms Ang.

Ms Ang has a BIG giving heart. She arranged for a birthday celebration for another of my friend (thank god that friend doesn't have a long name) Ms One.

Ms Ang even arranged for a pre-birthday dinner treat for Ms One earlier tonight.

And in the spur of the moment, Ms Ang made Ms One a HUGE (and I mean A1 size huge) birthday wish placard. See the photo above.

It was very heart-warmimg to see how excited Ms Ang was when she completed the placard.

Without her knowing, that glow in Ms Ang's eyes and that gleeful smile was a great present to me. It was a pleasant present for me to bring home with.....

Here's a TOAST to a giving friend with a big heart!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't want virtual cheers.. i want REAL toast :P

wind said...

Toast = Bread